We provide this site for all who want to participate in civil discourse about our content and the issues we feature in the Inside Disaster documentary and on our website.
All posts should be in line with the Guidelines below. Your participation in these discussion boards is your acknowledgment that you have read and agree to honour these Guidelines.
1. Respect: Focus on the poster’s positions not his or her personality. Keep comments relevant to the topic being discussed. No personal attacks, no harassment and no bullying of other participants will be tolerated.
2. Language: Comments that are sexually explicit, obscene, profane, defamatory, hateful, threatening, racially or ethnically derogatory, sexist or homophobic or otherwise inappropriate are not to be used, and will be removed.
3. Truthful and lawful: Posts that are knowingly false, defamatory, hateful, or that invade another person’s privacy, or in any other way are unlawful, are not permitted.
4. Intention: No spamming or advertising is allowed, nor is any campaigning, lobbying, recruiting, or other use of the site for personal gain permitted on this site. Any duplicate or multiple posting of the same or similar points on different threads is not permissible either. If you have a relevant vested interest, be honest and disclose it.
5. Ownership: You are solely responsible for the content of your posts and shall only post content that you own. Short, relevant excerpts from other sources with attribution and your comments are acceptable.
6. Privacy: If sharing more about you is relevant to the discussion please do so, but please do not post private information, like your email or telephone number, and do not post any private information of others. We will never share your personal information with third parties.
7. Minors: In the interest of child safety, children under 13 are not allowed to participate without the permission of their guardians.
8. Identity: we encourage you to use your legal names. We do not allow the use of any name that intentionally impersonates someone else or violates another person’s privacy rights.